Thursday, June 16, 2011

Magazine Feature Article

The company I work for has published in the company magazine a feature article on me and my first novel. I am humbled at the attention and very excited about it. Our company magazine is an impressive publication, full-color, glossy pages, nicer than a lot of magazines sold in bookstores. And the best part is it is distributed world-wide throughout our company to over sixty thousand employees. It is published both electronically over our intranet and in beautiful hard-copy. This is definetely what I would call a break. I don't think I could get my name out in front of so many people on Facebook. This is nothing less than outstanding, about the most a new author could ask for... I am so very fortunate to have this job and to work for Conoco Phillips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Does it end? For now, it doesn't...

An incident that happened some time back when a high school basketball player sucker punched a player from the opposing team causing serious...