Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm over the first hurdle...

At long last, The El Morro Connection has been published on Barnes and Noble.com. It was a long and winding road, and recent changes in the publishing industry and advances in technology helped make it possible. Never mind that, I'll take all the help I can get. The bottom line is it's out there now for sale. Now is where the rubber hits the road. I can blog and hype it from now till the cows come home, but the only thing that matters is if the book is good or not.
I believe that once it gets in people's hands and gets read, some reviews will start coming in. If it really is a good story, then we'll know. It's in your hands now.
Be kind though. It's not easy being a writer and holding down a day job. Especially a day job that has you traveling all over the world. It's sort of a catch-22. It's the travel to the out-of-the way places and meeting people all over the world that gives me the ideas to write about. But if the truth be known, I'd rather spend more time writing than traveling now. We gotta do what we gotta do, right...
Enjoy the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Does it end? For now, it doesn't...

An incident that happened some time back when a high school basketball player sucker punched a player from the opposing team causing serious...