The Long Way Home. A Memoir. Available on Amazon October 8

Well, it's finally done.

After years of writing, rewriting, researching, remembering, and more than a little second-guessing, The Long Way Homeis now officially published and on its way to Amazon.

This is my memoir—a story that spans a lifetime of places, people, adventures, successes, failures, and some pretty unexpected turns along the way. From growing up in Alvin, Texas, to Texas A&M, and eventually working around the world in the engineering and construction business, I've been fortunate to live a life that has taken me places I never imagined when I was a kid.

Several friends have asked me when the book would be available. Well, I finally have an answer.

Amazon says it should be available within about 3 days, in both Kindle and paperback editions.

The title seems appropriate. Looking back over the years, it really has been a long way home.

I'll post the Amazon link as soon as it's live.

For now, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the fact that I actually finished the damn thing.

🥂 Here's to the journey.

C. Clayton Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Way Home. A Memoir. Available on Amazon October 8

Well, it's finally done. After years of writing, rewriting, researching, remembering, and more than a little second-guessing,  The Long ...