Later today I'm going to talk about where the idea came from for The El Morro Connection.
You might be a little surprised...
If you're looking for some insight into relating what goes on in American politics to how it affects our lives you've come to the right place. I like to look at what goes on through the lenses of common sense. We have a two party system and over time each party has big successes and big failures. Each has significant accomplishments and ridiculous blunders. I try to give credit where credit is due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It really has been a long way home. After years of writing, rewriting, remembering, researching, and wondering whether I would ever actually...
-
The ‘indie’ class of authors are in some ways like the ‘starving artists’. Many of them produce some very good works but because they haven’...
-
It's good! I have made significant progress is bringing my second novel to the release date. It's going to be self-published on Amaz...
No comments:
Post a Comment